CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Tag By The Fondler

its a long 1
so brace u self
and nick
f*** u XD

1 . What have you been doing recently?

* This Tag?

2 . Do you ever turn your handphone off?

* I believe i do

3 . What happened at 10am today?

* I was in math class.

4 . When did you last cry?

* Maybe now??i feel freaking smoke nearby!!

5 . Believe in Fate/Destiny?

* I might if i could see it

6 . What do you want in life now?

* A better question would be wad don't i wan?

7 . Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?

* Depends

8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed ?

* Hmm...Lying on it??Doing some "deep" thinking XD

9 . What bottoms are you wearing now?

* Say What?

10 . What are the nicest things in your inbox?

* Haha a few e-mail about this so called pro women getter XD
SHHHHHHHHHHHH

11 . Do you tend to make relationships complicated?

* I don't see no reason why I should.

12 . Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?

* Hell No

13 . What was the last movie you caught?

* In cinema?err wow that was a long time... err i think it was valkyrie lols
On TV?? err can't remember XD SORRY!!

14 . What are you proud of ?

* I dun have to walk in class to find a d1ckhead standing in from of the class everyday XD

15 . What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it from?

* err President Cup Swimming Result lols by Aunty Wendy

16 . What was the last song you sang out loud?

* LOL!! ERR i and brendan make a song lols find me and u can hear it =p

17 . Do you have any nicknames?

* I believe i do lols do i have to say it out??i rather not =p

18 . What does the newest text msg says and who is it from?

* Haha.You din't spam my blog right?okie night by Jenn Li

19 . What time did you go to sleep last night?

* 12am

20 . Are you currently happy?

* I could count the times i was truely happy

21 . Who gives you the best advice?

* The thought inside my head.....It tells me who i am and what i am and says u dun look at me everyday for the rest of my life... I DO!

22 . Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?

* I wish i could ....i have parents that prefer me not to

23 . Who do you talked to on phone last night?

* I dun normally call anybody

24 . Is something bugging you right now?

* Yep....There is and always will be

25 . Who is the last person to make you laugh?

* My Piano Teacher lols
me :I smell fart
Her: me too but i didn't do it
Me: neither did i ...so maybe the ghost did
(she laugh until i laugh lols)

26.Do you like yourself?

* I dun hate myself....yet

27.You want $5 or $10?

* I dun mind having both

28.Do you think you are stupid sometimes?

* Definitely

29.Who is your best best best fren?

* I have a best fren that might not be after i transfered
But i have no best best best fren

30.What will you do if you like that boy?

* Am I gay all of a sudden?

31.Who is your favourite stars?

* I respect them all

32.You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?

* Who doesnt?

33.Do you had even stead before?

* I would answer that. If a person who READ A BOOK explained it to me.

34.what type of boy do you like?

* Now that....is a gay question.

35.Now are you single/attached?

* I am soooo single XD

Pass this tag to 10 people ! :D
(i will not be tagging u sek XD so dun worry lols.....)

1. Yee Lei
2.Zhi Wei
3 Shi Hui
4. Jun Yi
5.Joshua
6.Cheryl the Evil
7.Jenn Li
8. Julia
9. Jolene
10.Li Teng

1. Would you date number 5?

* Hmm if i would i would be gay

2. Number 2 just got in a car crash. How do you react?

* I might faint

3. You see number 9 with your boy/girlfriend. What do you do?

* Jolene?sure they might become frens

4. You come home and your room has been ransacked by number 4.

* wah ah yi come ransacked my room might wan to see me angry onli =p

5. Number 1 is acting weird.

* Yee Lei err in wad way weird?saying shes ugly and fat??normal lah

6. Numbers 3 and 8 decide to give 10 a haircut.

* Shi Hui and Julia giving li teng a hair cut??i would love to see that happening

7. Number 7 just got tickets for him/her and you to go to a concert.

* Jenn Li??I think got something wrong with her head lols

8. Number 10 takes you to a bar.

* Li Teng - why not?

9. Number 4 has to move to the other side of the world.

* Jun Yi- AHHH YIIII WHY!!!!!

10. You and number 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason.

* Julia - i'm scare

11. Number 7 and you are sitting on the couch watching a movie when he wrap his arm around you.

* Jenn Li -memang got something wrong with her..maybe she lost a bet

12. Number 5 asks you out to dinner.

* Joshua -Dinner can Date hell no

13. Number 9 and you are sitting on a bus.

* Jolene- err ok?

14. Number 6 calls you in the middle of the night because she can't sleep.

*Cheryl - ok?lets go talking about evil plan muhahah

15. Your walking with someone and number 6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind.

* Cheryl?Well she is evil XD

16. Number 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them.

* Yee Lei -dun be sad that mother f**king Anus didn't know anything XD hahah

17. Number 2 offers to bake you a meal. As you sit in the other room, the kitchen is suddenly aflame.

* Zhi Wei- err might not be unexpected =p

18. Number 4 comes to your door one day holding a koala.

* Jun yi -yay i love to hold 1

19. Number 4 just got you an X-Box.

* Jun Yi- Guai loi XD

20. Number 9 challenges you to a children's card game!

* Jolene - hmm not surprizing XD

21. Number 1 thinks he/she's overweight.

*Yee Lei-Well ...what else is new?

22. Number 7 looks lonely!

*Jenn Li-Nah nat and olivia are just bz

23. Number 2 asks you rudely to go leave them alone.

* Zhi Wei -wah gangster!

24. Numbers 5 and 3 decide to throw a surprise party for you.

* Josh and Shi hui- Bro and sis throw me a party?lols i will be really surprise

25. Number 6 decide to dye their hair black. What do you say to that?

* Cheryl -i say nothing

26. Number 2 tells you he/she is going to go out for a while, and then later you hear about a shooting where 2 went.

* Zhi Wei- Run toward there lor

27. You catch number 9 by himself, crying.

* Jolene- err 1st its herself lols and 2nd i'll try my best to comfort XD

28. Numbers 1 , 3 , 5, and 6 all tackle you at once!Is it possible?

*Yee Lei Shi hui Joshua Cheryl? Sure But somebody gonna get a hurt real bad

0 comments: