CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I dun wan it to happen

Many thing happened this year...
I changed to a new school
lefted my old frens behind
made new friends
tried new things
done my best to fit in
but always kept what made me me inside
and its not about to change...
But something doesn't feel right....
it seems that....
what i lefted behind....

doesn't really want to be lefted behind .....

I missed the old times.....

Back when all of us were idiots...
doing stupid things...
when did we start caring about the future
when did appearance started to give a damn...
haiz.....

I want to go back to the past...
as impossible as it seem
one can never stop hoping can they?

it ain't easy going through change
even though u must it still ain't easy...
i noticed 1 thing....
i'm alone...
after all this time....
i guess i understood
that i'm alone........

well thats that...
ciao

0 comments: