CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Untitled

Screwed up my 1st add maths exam=.=
got 22/44 ...............
Totally screwed ...................
Gonna screw up physic exam as well
Can't get the bloody standard form crap.......
And the moment c0ck=.=
haiz...............

Anyways..................
My school carnival is on the 30th of may
To enter you will need at least a book of coupons
The coupons is rm10
Its ur ticket in
But not ur ticket out XD
just being lame XD
erm so if u wanna come
Come find me
Or if ur from seafield tell me and i'll come by 1 sat to give u the coupons
and directions to my school(i hope i can give good directions)
ps!!!!!
I'm not a bank XD
so if i give u the coupons pls be ready to pay my back rm10 XD
except u leon.......
U owe me rm35 XD

0 comments: