CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Currently in to BreakDancing XD
shhh dun tell my parents hahahaha
Note to self...
Try not to learn to breakdance before PJK
Why??
Cause I'm feeling a pain up my ass...
Lol my school has a empty classroom that my
class used to use so me and li yon were trying some moves XD
very obvious that it din't look nice and we feel on our ass.
Then suddenly we were joined by EG
lol he also wanted to learn...
Then later nearly all the guys was in that room
trying to breakdance lols.....

The reason??
I downloaded StepUp 2 XD and showed it in school
and every1 was addicted to it already XD
HAHAHAHa lol.....
the dancing was nice but what made us want to try out was the breakdancing...
Was so jealous that they could actually do all those stuff man.... Damit...


Anyways Ciao
TzeLik

0 comments: