CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Visiting my old school...On their koko day =p

Haha went back my old school on sat haha was watching every1 getting tortured in their badan berunifrom lols xD well torture for me if i was them =p

well i was lazy to go back home so after that me and jun yi went to sze jie's house
and suddenly paul invited us to go br(baskin robins) with him lols
and the best pa
rt was....
bryan belanja wahhaahhaha


The gang that went BR except for julia xD whose taking the photo lols


Paul xD with the ice-c
ream


hehe thanks bryan lols!!

Me and julia xD



Jun Yi and me are getting into the calling me fever =p



My Ipod xD on seng kiat's 100ringgit book!!

Baskin Robins


After BR we went to Pappa Rich xD !cause they wanted to try their fried ice cream lols!which is weird cause we just stuffed ourselves with ice cream for br xD but hey..its not like we do this everyday?


Pappa Rich


Credits to Jun Yi xD



Credits to i dunno who xD either julia or jun yi =p



Roti Susu lol
why doesn't bryan smile at all??btw i just found out that bryan's primary school best friend is in my school!!no wonder he's so corrupted xD


SzE Jie laksa lols



Sze Jie's reflection on my phone xD


Sze Jie been a bad boy by not eating his greenie xD


hahah was a fun day xD
i lefted my house at 8.30 in the morning
and came back around 4.30 lols!!


btw All Photos are mostly credited
To Julia lolx
There!!you happy now ?
You Ass calling girl jk haha
xD

0 comments: