CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Vising My Old School

Woke up at 8am....was going to visit my old school !!!
1st thing stopping me was the guard who keeped telling me that there was no koko today so i had to tell him i was finding a teacher....
he gave me pass then i just walked in....
didn't bother to find the teacher at all btw xD
was finding the form 4 classes xD went up! the stairs then i looked down and saw a whole gang of them zzz
apparently everyone was hitting me over and over again...messing up my hair T_T
Tzi Ying was complaining that there was nobndy to teach her math ahhh!!!too bad =p
i saw seng kiat was botak....a few ppl looked different but nothing major xD
i walked around the whole school i guess finding ppl
i went in 1 class that i forgot wad class was it and the teacher came in Oo
everybody was saying the teacher din't care lols
but apparently ....she did== and i was kicked out of class lols
then it was recess lols and again! i was being hit and my hair was being messed up!!
ps Thanks for everyone thats gonna belanja me my campfire and IU nite ticket whahahahahahahha jk!
then after recess...jun wei shu ying and yee lei was like saying come to my class we're having sivik!!the teacher always let us have happy hour lols
so i went in and the teacher gave like 2 minutes of happy hour
he din't even bother about me at 1st
then it happened....
some idiot fella from another class went and told teacher that i was from another school zzzz
the teacher like send me to Bilik HEM and like waited for pn ung....
Oo i'm so scared =.=
after discussing with some teachers bla bla bla uninteresting crap
they let me go with a warning..... zzz
they said if i came back again they will rotan me and call my mom
wth lah stupid ppl ......
then had to go back home without saying good bye....
i guess they are still wondering wad happened to me =.=
this goes to show.....Some Ppl are pure asshole with no life...



0 comments: