CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Once Too Many

Like wtf man...
i being working my ass off in school since school started already from 9am -5pm
and i come home to find myself getting scolded because i din't do 1 little thing between this 2 weeks time??
wtf my record was like not doing anything for a whole week and its been a improvement since the year started...
BUT SOMEHOW my mom is just trying to think that she is in control here because i'm trying to turn a new leaf.....i mean in truth i mean she is just a person who will try to think she is better and she can influences ppl but actually she might but not on my case ....
I'm doing this because its a new year,a new school so a new start!
not because of wad my mom always tells me
i mean i go to school from 9-5 every weekday
the school principal has already told all the parents that its ok to play when i'm home
BUT APPARENTLY SHE HAS A F**KING BAD MEMORY CAUSE I'M GUESS SHE FORGOT EVERYTHING !!!
i mean i forgot to pratice my piano 1 day in around 2 weeks and i getting f**king lectured where the humanity in that??
Thank God i created this blog so i can F**king say wad i wan
Cause if i din't i might be scolding my moms ass off right now

0 comments: